Twin clodbuster projects coming

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing this thread is making me want a Clodbuster. But I have too many projects on my bench at the moment. Been having a lot of hip and knee trouble the last couple weeks, so I've not felt much like doing snything. But they look like really fun trucks to tinker around with, which is what I love.
I want all of the trucks in the rc world lol. My workbench is the same right now.

PXL_20230116_202514580.jpg

They are a blast. Apparently I like them so much I had to have 4. I have one that went brushless and the others are stock and they work great stock. My wife bought me a reissue blackfoot that I should be getting today. That's my birthday present this year
That's another cool classic. Make sure to share lots of pics.

You know I will. I got an airbrush for Christmas so I think I'll replicate the awesome Kong from the 80s on that body

I got some I'd sell if your looking 😏
I like watching this guy for airbrushing ideas and learning. Though I am nowhere near his skill level.
https://youtube.com/@BloodShotAirbrushing

Check out this vid of his. Make sure to check out the final reveal. It's one of the sickest paint jobs on the planet.

I like watching this guy for airbrushing ideas and learning. Though I am nowhere near his skill level.
https://youtube.com/@BloodShotAirbrushing

Check out this vid of his. Make sure to check out the final reveal. It's one of the sickest paint jobs on the planet.
That's an amazing paint job. I'm no where near that skill but I'm just learning. I had just heard of the lumior paint and want to try it someday.

That's an amazing paint job. I'm no where near that skill but I'm just learning. I had just heard of the lumior paint and want to try it someday.
There have been some RC cars done with it on the Lumilor FB page. It's really cool paint, but a bit of work doing a paintjob with it. You have to paint the conductive layer on like you're designing a circuit board. But the end result as seen in that vid is just crazy cool.

Back