"TRYING" to drift

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad man, drifting is all about practice practice practice.

Is that an FD3 RX7 parked on the street?

dunno bro as its not mine :hehe: thats the first time i tried to drift my rs4 and i increased the height ride as well. .rear diff locked. .:D

Your doing pretty damn good! The only time I get to practice my drift is in the snow.

dude .. finally.. a nitro drift video .. seriously its so rare to see drifters using nitro.... and i know if i ever get a nitro car.. thats what it will be for.. good job, also just a heads up and so you dont get flagged or in trouble... post videos in the video section.. but dont worry about it right now its still an awesome video !!!!

You've got some good technique going man. I wouldn't call that 'trying' dude... THATS drifting. :) You got an awesome slide going at 0:40. I bet at 1:28 you blocked up a little. "CAMERA!!!" :hehe:

Watching this makes me wanna take my drift-pig TGS out, but its ~100F outside :angry:. Pass.

---------- Post added at 3:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:32 PM ----------

Is that an FD3 RX7 parked on the street?

Thats a Miata... if only it was an FD3:\

thanks guys!!! as I'm new to hobby.. uts a rs4 3 evo+ not the drift setup...
thanks guys.. a would make another vid with it with a shell on it..
thanks for liking it..
wait for the next vid
hehehe
cheers!!

Thats a new mazda Miata on the stret there.

check out my new vids!!

i used to cal it steering with the throttle.