TRX4M build vs. the Patio Gauntlet

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Started life as a TRX4M Bronco. Now with carbon fiber chassis rails, 60mm shocks and high clearance links, servo upgrade, Injora 48t motor upgrade, Injora IR40 body, and JConcepts Ruptures 62mm tires on Injora beadlock wheels. Really impressed with how grippy the tires are! :cool:

Looks awesome. I've been wanting to build a 1/10 scale course around the whole back yard but I'm afraid I don't have the lungs for it anymore. :(

Looks awesome. I've been wanting to build a 1/10 scale course around the whole back yard but I'm afraid I don't have the lungs for it anymore. :(
Your grandkids are getting old enough to carry rocks, and still young enough to love being paid in candy 😉

Yes they know but they don't come around. I only see them at their birthday parties if we go.
Take your RC cars with you next time. You're too cool a grampa for them not to want to hang out. I never knew either of mine. Breydon, same thing.

Sweet rig, that is what is nice about these, set up a course with about anything you have laying around, the landscape bricks are awesome for the job. 👍🏼👍🏼