TRX 3.3 needles loose

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshman1204

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My 3.3 has been running great for almost 4 gallons and over the last few tanks I have been having a hard time tuning it. Well finally today after inspecting everything and wanting to pull my hair out I noticed that while it is running the LSN is moving around. I set the needle to where the slot it completely horizontal and ran it for about 2-3 minutes and when I brought it back in the needle had moved almost a full 1/4 turn.

I pulled the carb apart and noticed that the LSN was very loose when I was removing it and also after I reinstalled it. I did not notice anything obvious wrong and it appeared that all orings were still in place. What could be causing this?

Seals could be worn down from alot of turning in the past. Just order you a new carb seal kit and replace all of them wih the new ones. The lsn has two seals on it also.

Seals could be worn down from alot of turning in the past. Just order you a new carb seal kit and replace all of them wih the new ones. The lsn has two seals on it also.

I ordered a rebuild kit figuring thats what it probably was but just wanted to make sure there wasn't something obvious I was missing.

Thanks!

Honestly i can't think of anything else it may be.

Back