trophy 4.6..upgrades

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay235

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi i want to upgrade some parts such as the hubs and steering arms to aluminium but the genuine ones are overly expensive.....there are aftermarket parts for many other buggies and truggies but do you know anywhere that sell aftermarket parts for it ... thanks in advance ..... :)

Gpm makes a set of steering arms fairly cheap. I bought a set for the front end of my trophy buggy. Should be the same as the truggy. Let me see if i can find the part # or link for you. As far as carriers go i can't find any aluminum front carriers for the trophy anywhere. So i just bought 2 sets of the stock ones and a set of hardware for spare.

---------- Post added at 2:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:28 PM ----------

I may have got his only set but here is the seller info and discription of steering arms.

Seller is THE-TOYZ(93800) 99% rating

HPI Trophy Truggy SCT Buggy Aluminum Front Steering Knuckle Arm Hubs TR021 Blue

Hello guys..You do more aluminum work on it and these parts in the form of upgrade other parts are not genuine and not ever reliable for the truck specially. do not have much information where these parts sell but do not worry i will work on it and tell to you after one week which is the best place for the selling...

Vet Scale

Last edited:
Back