Trip to the Hobby Shop!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam FastEddy you have a mind like a steel trap:classic: To bad it got wet and rusted:D Thanks for the link I did need a good laugh.

He has been around and has a tendancy to make a lot of claims to fame...we'll see if he can back what he says. I'd also like to see more of his posts contain a little more than one liners agreeing with something or another...the post count padding business is not something we need to see here.

Good point Sky, I was cruising the site yesterday and noticed.
Hey Jason, why don't you change your name to Sylvester Stallone.
Seems you both have some things in common... Deep pockets, extensive vocabulary.

35,000! You said you don't drive so you can't get to a track? Ok, where is your limo, rich kid!:rolleyes:

damn what the hell happened i go away hunting for a weekend all of a sudden we got some kid new in one day with 51 posts and claims to spend that much on rc's jezz

8-0

Rob

i have some ocean front property here in michigan i need to sell:madface:

Last edited:
We had a guy like this at the Mustang forum I'm a member of.
We busted him,sent him on his way:eek: . I don't know what posseses people to post rediculous claims:confused: What do they think this is, a infomercial?:banana:

Originally posted by matts6887
Thats what I am wondering myself as well. I find that extremely hard to believe he has that much invested into rcs. If thats what he still thinks then I have some swamp land in Florida I wanna sell him....(sarcastic of course) :devious:
Trying to be sarcastic and make yourself look like an idiot. You should have replied with something along the lines of something that is not there.

I am amazed that the king of :spam is responding to his own kind in the fashion that he has. He should welcome Sir :spam-alot with open arms. He now has someone he can identify with...or perhaps he fears losing his title to a 14 year old.

We'll see...8-0