TRAXXAS XRT ... Front tire wobble...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airslither1982

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I have a nearly brand new XRT and the last time out it developed a serious front end tire wobble at slow speed that decreases at higher speeds....and advice is much appreciated

Could it be H2O got into the foam? Is everything nice and snug? Screws and such?

Tire can be unbalanced, like water sand or dirt got into the wheels/foams. Make sure the wheel is fully on the hex? Anything all straight and not bent? Like axles, links, ect. Could also be bearings too.

Could it be H2O got into the foam? Is everything nice and snug? Screws and such?
I have never run it in water...I suppose some water may have gotten in the tires from washing it down...I ran it in sand one time for a couple minutes that may be a possibility also. all screws nuts ECT are tight ...I have only run about 6 packs through this car it's nearly brand new. Also the tire on my XMAXX are badly out of balance I suspect sand and broken foam inserts is the culprit there.