Traxxas X-Maxx : - Unleash the Beast

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GadgetReview

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I bring you the first video of a movie that we are performing in which the protagonists are RC Cars (different brands).
Leave your comments please.
I hope you enjoy, share and subscribe to the channel.

Thank you
Fabio

Last edited:
Cool location. Did a good job with the video. The music.....meh not a fan. Just my opinion but otherwise looks cool.

That’s a pretty cool video...the location is awesome and different. Where is it?

I'm not trying to be that guy but remember that a lot of younger people watch rc videos. Might want to try to find a different song. Remember to try to keep your videos as family friendly as you can.

I'm not trying to be that guy but remember that a lot of younger people watch rc videos. Might want to try to find a different song. Remember to try to keep your videos as family friendly as you can.

May the make a version of the song where the say mother fiddlesticker.

You are right, sorry about the bad words of music but when I made the video think that song would be great to pass the underground environment of the video.
Like I said, that is the first video of the movie, I will try to get another brand (like arrma) to film the next videos. My intention is to show,
regardless of brand, what matters is the fun we have when turn on the remote!

You are right, sorry about the bad words of music but when I made the video think that song would be great to pass the underground environment of the video.
Like I said, that is the first video of the movie, I will try to get another brand (like arrma) to film the next videos. My intention is to show,
regardless of brand, what matters is the fun we have when turn on the remote!
Keep at it Fabio! Entertaining can be PG rated, but in the future, give a warning so people can choose if they want to hear/watch or not. ??

Good luck with the video. Currently sitting in the airport so based on comments re soundtrack, I can't listen to it here in the open and I won't be able to watch it at home with the kids which is what I like to do so I will need to pass on it. I know it has been used a fair bit, but Motley Crue's KickStart My Heart is always a great soundtrack or fast action as is some of Metallica's stuff.

Hello Guys,

I bring you the first video of a movie that we are performing in which the protagonists are RC Cars (different brands).
Leave your comments please.
I hope you enjoy, share and subscribe to the channel.

Thank you
Fabio

Hey Fabio... you should unleash the real beast.... Its called a Kraton.... I think a 40mph head on collision with that Traxxas would show the good people what a tough RC is all about.... lol

Video is good and fun to watch. I'm not big on the language or style of music but just a personal preference.
May be limiting to younger RC enthusiasts whos parents kinda wish to monitor the foul words. ?

Good luck with the video. Currently sitting in the airport so based on comments re soundtrack, I can't listen to it here in the open and I won't be able to watch it at home with the kids which is what I like to do so I will need to pass on it. I know it has been used a fair bit, but Motley Crue's KickStart My Heart is always a great soundtrack or fast action as is some of Metallica's stuff.
Also over used to death but Thunderstruck.
Or he could use Danger Zone.

I didn't watch the video but I and imagining visions of the Transformers with RC's from all brands and sizes. X-Maxx is like Optimus Prime because its huge, then you have the Granite kinda like Bumblebee. Throw in an Axial or two as well.

I didn't watch the video but I and imagining visions of the Transformers with RC's from all brands and sizes. X-Maxx is like Optimus Prime because its huge, then you have the Granite kinda like Bumblebee. Throw in an Axial or two as well.
Talking Transformers.......Linkin Park played with their song New Devide on the sound track for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen...that would be a good song to put to a movie....again?. Green Day did 21 Gun on the same album....I would have to google who else....both good songs

Also over used to death but Thunderstruck.
Or he could use Danger Zone.

Aussie band....of course they are good.....well a bunch of Scott’s who formed here so we’ll claim them?

Thanks for the suggestions! I removed the video and I will create a new one with a music without bad words! When is finished, i will put here!
Thanks a lot for everything!

Fabio

Back