Traxxas X-maxx opinion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexschuster18

RC Newbie
Reaction score
OK I understand this is the kraton forum, I own one and love it. The reason I'm posting this on arrma forum is to get opinions from people who are not total fan boys of traxxas and own many rc cars from different manufactures. I really want to know what owners think of the xmaxx and if they regret buying one. now that the hype of the truck has died down, I see 8s xmaxx go for little over $600 in my local area of Michigan.

New; right out of the box started building. I usually buy something with a project in mind. Usually not the funds in mind though - it was rough this winter with both tomahawk Kraton and x-bug x-maxx :woot:

OK I understand this is the kraton forum, I own one and love it. The reason I'm posting this on arrma forum is to get opinions from people who are not total fan boys of traxxas and own many rc cars from different manufactures. I really want to know what owners think of the xmaxx and if they regret buying one. now that the hype of the truck has died down, I see 8s xmaxx go for little over $600 in my local area of Michigan.
Absolutely in love with mine. I have the new 8s...cost me $949.00...not cheap but a worthwhile investment IMHO....

I have to say I do like it a lot, but its sometimes just to big to take places o_O

I just bought 4 of these to widen it a little. I think stock hexes are 9.7mm:
b_txm010_13mm_SUB_4.jpg

Back