Traxxas Summit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, sorry to say this ones been beat to death already lol.

No need to go RCC on him, you guys could have just mentioned there was already a thread about it and posted the link.

Agreed. C'mon fellas, let's ease up a little. I may not be one to talk about going easy on guys but let's give folks a chance to prove they are asses before we give them a new hole.

You could do with familiarising yourself with the SEARCH feature available on this (and many other) forum, and when you've done that then maybe you could read the thread you just duplicated here:

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63264

Merry Christmas :)
Hey that's my line. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

No need to go RCC on him, you guys could have just mentioned there was already a thread about it and posted the link.

How many times must we answer the same questions ? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Last edited:
Again, this is not RCC or Pirate4x4. You can tell someone something using a little tact. There is no need to be nasty. I don't want to see RCNT get like those sites where your expected to post with a bad attitude, or flame someone any chance you get. Sorry.

You could do with familiarising yourself with the SEARCH feature available on this (and many other) forum, and when you've done that then maybe you could read the thread you just duplicated here:

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63264

Merry Christmas :)

This coming from someone who not less than 30 days ago started a thread asking about K&N filters.

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64257&page=2

Could have used the search function there too huh? There are no less than 4 pages worth of threads on the subject.

Happy Nunchuka! ;)

How many times must we answer the same questions ? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Never "must" you answer any of them.

It's no secret that I've done my share of flaming around these parts but I don't do it off the cuff everytime I see a repetitive thread. NC is right, we don't need an enviroment in which people are afraid to post questions because all they see in the boards is folks getting flamed when they do so. It's interesting because I never see anybody flaming an RCNT regular when they post a duplicate thread. It does happen, I've seen it... but no hot shot members are flaming then are they?.?

Hell, I've done it! On more than one occassion!

Hey Lessen... just like you and NC mentioned... the fact that I don't get flamed here now and the fact that I didn't get flamed in my early years here is why I stick around. I have never been made to feel stupid here or made to feel small for asking any question ever. RCNT's staff and members have always treated me with respect. No matter how stupid my questions may be. In fact RCNT has only made the love for this hobby I have stronger. I will leave it at that. So guys... lets all remember that we were all "Noob's" once... and besides it's the Holidays and we should all try to spread some good cheer!

In my humble opinion.. the only stupid question is the one not asked... even if it has been asked 100 times before.

Anyway... sorry to derail... I think the Summit is one sweet ride!

I've seen a WHOLE lot of intro threads where new members say they chose this forum after checking out many others. This one gives good info, without the bashing and childish attitudes of some of the others.
Let's keep it that way.
I think someone should post an apology to insaneatvs for cutting him off so short. He's a good member and he's been with us for quite a while now.
Abrupt, impolite responses do not belong on RCNitroTalk, whether it's a long term member or a newbie.
Want to bust chops? Do it to the ones that keep asking questions and NEVER take the advise we give them....but that was last week.

Well stated guys. :thumbup:

Every time a new thread is started, someone will see it that hasn't seen it before. Some info might be old to some of us, but how many guys joined this forum in the last month that never heard of that truck before?
I, for one, never saw that video till now. Slick truck. Thanks for posting it, insaneatvs.

It's all good guys, I understand were some of you guys are coming from....I should have did alittle more research, but like Rolex said I have seen the video either until today

Back