Traxxas Stampede 2.5????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx97

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys, i had seen in a magazine the other day that traxxas was going to be coming out with a 2.5 stampede. u would think that the 2.5 would rip the little stampede to pieces? any thoughts on it?

bryan

What Magazine????? All I've heard is that they arent going to put the 2.5 in the stampede.... Huh, and yeah the 2.5 would rip the stampede apart at least when it is running...

i dont know it was just something laying around in the lhs! i wil check next time i go

bryan

Matter of fact I rember reading something on this they said it was in the works said something about like the same chassi thickness as the one on the 2.5 T-maxx. How would the 2.5 so called "rip apart" the stampede they had pro .15 stampedes didnt they. I doubt a 2.5 could even strip out a gear.

I would like a Stampede w/ a 2.5 in it.

well kornkid, if they still had the same old stampede that had a weak ass chassis, and u would put the big of an engine in it, i am pretty sure that it will do something to it. my friend had the old stamped with the .15 pro in it went off of a 2 ft jump joing about 1/4 throttle and snapped the chassis in half.

bryan

ya and like I said they are thinking of or are putting the 2.5 thickness chassi on it.

yes i know, but it will still be weaker, traxxas needs a different design team!LOL

bryan

Traxxas needs a whole new company flush out all the people they have now and get new ones or something. I used to think they were the best. But HPI is coming up the rear REALLY fast and proably alredy passed traxxas in my eyes if traxxas came out with kits that would proably put them on a diffrent level like options like on the savage SS thats a really smart idea and sells. Traxxas had it with the T-maxx but they fumbled the ball when they made the 2.5 HPI was the one to pick it up.

I agree that the Savage is better than the T-Maxx, but the T-Maxx will always be considered as the truck that started it all.

i agree all the way with u kornkid, if they were smart they would have went and put the .21 on the maxx and have that rtr. but no they are dumb and didnt. so now u got the savage and the x-factor and all of those that all come with .21's and bigger engines that are twice as better. i was one that got the t-maxx right when they started producing them about 4 years ago.they were the koolest and best back then but now all of these other companys like HPI come in and just run them over. traxxas really needs something extrodinary to help them back to that top spot.

bryan:help:

A guy at the track here put a 2.5 in a Stampede and it practically does back flips if he hits the throttle to hard!!!! The few times I've seen him at the track he hasn't broke anything....yet.

I think the stampede is all around gay.. . .. . . 8-0 and the 2.5 would as long as it had a thick enuf chassis. also i agree that HPI is the best now that why i said to myself ''you know what traxxas be dumb........yay HPI'' so i bought a nitro mt 2:alarm: it looks pretty awsome:alarm: but anyway a 2.5 would be pretty stupid to put on a stampede cause satmpedes are mostly for beginers people who want monster trucks go with the Savage or T-maxx And last of all the T-maxx is alot easier to hop up than the savage so traxxas isnt completely screwed....................yet

HPI WILL ALWAYS BE DA BEST8-0

Back