Traxxas Rally VXL, baby!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krakentuned RC

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
https://traxxas.com/products/landing/fiesta-st-rally-vxl/

74267-4-Fiesta-Rally-VXL-ORNG-Action-Asphalt-0028.jpg

74276-4-Fiesta-Rally-VXL-Chassis-3Qtr.jpg

They finally brought back the Rally I've always wanted! Here we go! Anyone else excited for this one?

Extreme heavy duty kit, VXL3S system, clipless body and for $429.

Last edited:
For some reference; the BL2S comes in at $329.95 currently. Prices for a new take-off VXL3S ESC and 3500kv is at $140 (cheapest price I've found) bringing the total to almost $470 bucks! This is a deal!

The only piece missing is the X0-1 differential upgrade. I've been slowly changing all of my 4WD Traxxas to those. It would take these cars above and beyond in durability.

Last edited:
HOLY FREAKING COW!!!!
THIS IS WHERE ITS AT PEOPLE.

UPDATE.

IT COMES IN GREEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!
oh my.

oh dear
oh

ohhhh
I need one......
It's a good thing it comes in green, the blue one looks like a Dorrito's bag. 🤣 And we don't want @DavidB1126 Snacking on his RC cars.

For some reference; the BL2S comes in at $329.95 currently. Prices for a new take-off VXL3S ESC and 3500kv is at $140 (cheapest price I've found) bringing the total to almost $470 bucks! This is a deal!

The only piece missing is the X0-1 differential upgrade. I've been slowly changing all of my 4WD Traxxas to those. It would take these cars above and beyond in durability.
Traxxas power-up gets it for 115$
Jennys RC has it for 115$ as well.
Not to mention a Max10 HobbyWing set-up costs less, and the ESC is 4S.

Traxxas power-up gets it for 115$
Jennys RC has it for 115$ as well.
Not to mention a Max10 HobbyWing set-up costs less, and the ESC is 4S.
All three of those options are great, $115 takes it up to $445. Max10 G1s might be cheap, but I've yet to see a Max10 G2 setup go for less than $130 for the 80A and $170 for the 140A. Regardless, this is still a really good deal for the entire package.

10BL120 G2, can run 4s on the lowest kv motor. 90 dollar combo
8BL150 combo for a little bit more than that

I have the original Max10 SCT in my slash 2wd. Looking to switch to a 10BL120 G2 esc as the esc I got now, the program port died.

Good deal!

I upgraded mine to a VXL along with a center diff and alloy steering blocks/axle carriers. This one has the heavy duty carriers, which I used when I built my Rustler.

All of my Traxxas 4x4s have a center diff, no slippers.

10BL120 G2, can run 4s on the lowest kv motor. 90 dollar combo
8BL150 combo for a little bit more than that

I have the original Max10 SCT in my slash 2wd. Looking to switch to a 10BL120 G2 esc as the esc I got now, the program port died.
How could i forget the 10BL120 G2! That should be a pretty good combo with a BL2S Rally. I'm almost certain there's a chop-shop on eBay selling rollers for $270ish.

I have the Max10 140A G2 with the 2400kv in my 2WD Bigfoot and love it!

First, we need a Bandit 4WD before we can get an ultimate one. most of the ultimate models are the 4x4 models.
OK, OK... That's the only exception.
Just looking at pics of the Rally... and to be honest, I could build a Bandit 4wd out of it.

Last edited:
Back