Traxxas Magnum 272R rear bumper (RPM mount does not fit)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
The RPM bumper mount I have does not fit on the 272R transmission. I also have the RPM rear bumper. I got the case and other parts from Jenny's RC which did not include the traxxas mount and other mount in this picture:

Screenshot 2022-11-21 11.33.56 AM.png

Might just buy the stock bumper too. Or unless there is another way to use the RPM mount. Ill take pics later.

The RPM bumper mount I have does not fit on the 272R transmission. I also have the RPM rear bumper. I got the case and other parts from Jenny's RC which did not include the traxxas mount and other mount in this picture:

View attachment 155877
Might just buy the stock bumper too. Or unless there is another way to use the RPM mount. Ill take pics later.
I like to keep my rc stock. Many times aftermarket parts either don't fit, don't fit properly or perform worst than factory.

272r transmission is not worth buying unless you really need sealed diff, that's the biggest difference. Yes, it's is smother, quieter, a little stronger, but not worth paying over 100$ for relatively cheap car with perfectly fine all metal gear transmission

Back