Traxxas M41 ESC Calibration

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chefia

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. Guy's
I have an traxxas M41. But broke the radio. I buy another Tqi but now the boat is much slow. I think I need calibrate the radio endpoints in the ESC. The problem is follow the steps showing in the manual the ESC dosen't enter in calibration mode. Anyone can help how to calibrate my ESC. Another question I have the bluetooth link in my radio has the calibration function by the bluetooth link? Thank's

See if these help. Rebind transmitter to receiver first and then calibrate.

Binding:

Calibration:

is this the vxl 6s esc?
Yes is it VXL 6S marine. Dosen't have button.
See if these help. Rebind transmitter to receiver first and then calibrate.

Binding:

Calibration:
The problem is the marine VXL 6s doesn't have button. And follow the manual even when I reset and re bind the transmitter. The ESC doesn't respond like the manual describe.

Yes is it VXL 6S marine. Dosen't have button.

The problem is the marine VXL 6s doesn't have button. And follow the manual even when I reset and re bind the transmitter. The ESC doesn't respond like the manual describe.
I would contact Traxxas tech support and ask them about it. I can't find anything specifically online for the vxl-6s marine esc other than the manual so that might be your only course of action at this point.