Traxxas 2336A/2336X ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Does anyone have either the TRX 2336A blue, or 2336X red Stampede/Rustler toe links? If so, can you measure eye to eye length for me? I'm trying to replace the fixed links on my Arrma Fury and the TRX 2336A look like they will fit, but, the turnbuckle is listed as 78MM (TRX 2336), and the complete link (TRX 3645, 2336A, 2336X) is listed as 61MM, so I'm lost on exactly how they are measuring them. I have a used 2WD Stampede, and it looks like the toe links will fit, but, even though Traxxas says the 2336A/2336X are upgrades for the 3645, if they are shorter, how would that work?

Just measure the Pede links and measure the approx length you need for the Fury. As long as they are close then they will work. You have at least 10-20mm of play in the Pede links by tightening or loosening the ends.

My Pede 2WD toe/steering links are 95mm eye to eye. The front camber links are 70mm eye to eye. When I looked up both of those Traxxas numbers they both say theyre 61mm. I'm guessing the link measurements are just for the links without the ends and thats why mine measure 95mm?

Hope that info is helpful

Just measure the Pede links and measure the approx length you need for the Fury. As long as they are close then they will work. You have at least 10-20mm of play in the Pede links by tightening or loosening the ends.

My Pede 2WD toe/steering links are 95mm eye to eye. The front camber links are 70mm eye to eye. When I looked up both of those Traxxas numbers they both say theyre 61mm. I'm guessing the link measurements are just for the links without the ends and thats why mine measure 95mm?

Hope that info is helpful
It looks like the TRX toe links will work for the rear camber links on the Fury, which is what i needed to know, so, thank you for that info. As for the 61MM measurement TRX uses, i actually think that is the length of the turnbuckle between the ends, because that turnbuckle, with no ends, according to TRX, is 78MM long, which is why it lost me. I'm like, how did the turnbuckle get shorter with the ends on it? I'm only worried about the rear camber links on the Fury, because the one issue i have always had with them is that the fixed links pop off the ball, then you lose the dogbone, so, this way, i can use a screw and nut to hold the adjustable TRX links and it wont fall apart, but, its been so long since i did this, i couldnt remember what parts i used for it when i did it to my last one. Now, if only i could find CVA's or CVD's that would work on the Fury, since the ones i used before arent available anymore.

Back