tracks....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question for ya. what do you nthink about this track layout. It's nothin special
I thought it up in my free time then drew it up so it isn't pefect so just tell me what you think

Attachments

• track 2.jpg
    track 2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 167
I havn't really thought about it every time I've tried to It didn't seem to work. any suggestion's??

Thanks For the links they will definetly help
And I will try to add a big jump with a long take off and a long landing maybe on the back stretch.

Yea they really do. How long should a triple and a table top be to make them challenging but not impossible? Would it be stupid to make a jump right before a corner?

that wouldn't be a good Idea since my lhs is 40 miles away.

any way I added some obstacles and revised the design so chck it out and tell me what you think.

Attachments

• track3.jpg
    track3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 156
Not too bad. I would carry some of those turns a little farther in though and maximize all the space you have.

what does that mean. (carry in) the turns

i lioke that design and i bet it took a lot to make it but you should try for a more roomy type of track not all tucked together.

50x100 remember limited space try 10min.

thats still a long time to me.

not really long at all

does somebody besides my cousin have some thing to say
(we are mad at each other)

we are mad at each other? cause I'm home sick right now and your in school ha ha.

not trying to make it one but he's the chat type the messages were made several hours apart. seriously do you like my design???