Toy Story 3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Finally got to watch it tonight. I liked it alot. I really liked the first one and the 2nd was pretty good too. This one ended it pretty nicely imo. I really like these animated movies, they do such a good job of getting you into the characters and fast. Its movies like this that are nice and innocent but still have enough humor for adults that are nice for a change and really are just fun to watch.

Any of you like it too?

I also find it entertaining how the writers have their way of cramming just enough adult humor into the kids movies these days. It's totally over kids' heads but just enough to give us a chuckle. Writers rock :thumbup:

I admit, I'm 35 years old, and I can't wait to see this movie. I loved the first two. I was home last weekend for my niece's birthday, my nephew was in the living room watching it when I walked in, and he was like 25 minutes from the end. I literally wouldn't go anywhere near the living room for fear I'd see just the ending.

I watched it in 3d at Alamo drafthouse. I didn't see the first 2 movies but it was surprisingly good. And I'm 30 and don't have kids.

I have enjoyed and own every Pixar movie to date. Those guys really know what they are doing.

Watched it in 1080P and thought it was great. The ending was good although i didn't really see that coming.

You are right about pixar. There is a reason every movie they have ever made was a huge success.

The ending was good although i didn't really see that coming.

Not gonna say what happens for those who havent seen it but I agree, it was kinda a 180 from anything I was expecting. I'm assuming this will be the last.

I just watched UP the other night too, was pretty good.

I believe Cars 2 is up next for Pixar.

That will be good too I'm sure, the first one was great. I really like how they get big names celebs to be all the voices.

I like how they get John Ratzenberger of Cheers fame to do the voice of a character in every single one of their movies and laughed my ass off when he poked fun at that fact during the end credits of Cars.

I like how they get John Ratzenberger of Cheers fame to do the voice of a character in every single one of their movies and laughed my ass off when he poked fun at that fact during the end credits of Cars.

LMAO yeah no doubt! I love that guys voice. He was on UP for a few minutes too. Good ol Cliff.

Back