Toughest climb you got.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not the tough part just the part I filmed.
The base is a super complex set of vertical rock faces. You can jump some of it, climb some of it and side hill some of it. But getting to the top requires all of it. So tumbling down the rocks was the order of the day. Youu is can hear the sound of falling Lexan as I descend. I did get up in but later after some mods.

That's definitely a cool spot.. I agree with DOOM.. need places around me like that.. I did when I live in Boulder ,Co. But nothing like that in jersey well maybe up north about 1-2 hr drive nope no thank you..🤣🤣

This is a challenge I just got up. I have watched other people doing it and I just kept flipping backwards or bouncing and falling sideways. Low CG light shock oil seemed to be a little better.

The key is to set the tire on the crack and slipping the tire as you climb. Perfect when it works. Add a drop of water and it gets tricky.l

This is a challenge I just got up. I have watched other people doing it and I just kept flipping backwards or bouncing and falling sideways. Low CG light shock oil seemed to be a little better.

The key is to set the tire on the crack and slipping the tire as you climb. Perfect when it works. Add a drop of water and it gets tricky.l

Hell yeah man.. that's a awesome wall climb. Well done bud 👍👍

Awesome climb.

That was awesome!!

Back