Torq 3.5 heatsink alternatives?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a original SH pull start. That's what I was thinking. That pull is pretty deep

In sure I have the old case laid around too as I remember the SH sticker on it and thought it looked identical to this one tbh, so I'm a bit puzzled ATM gonna check the part by number and see if I can get dimensions, right after I've fed and walked the hounds that is lol

Sorry I got caught up doing crap around house since it was nice 70° today crazy..
So the original SH pull start is
.06 or for you 16mm deep.

So I understand that the brace is needed. Could you shave down the pull or the brace..

OK the pull I have is 20mm deep so defo must be the wrong one for this engine/chassis combo. Looks like I'm buying a new pull start again lmao thanks stoner more awesome info saving the day!!!

OK the pull I have is 20mm deep so defo must be the wrong one for this engine/chassis combo. Looks like I'm buying a new pull start again lmao thanks stoner more awesome info saving the day!!!
I can send you one
I try man.. I thought that pull look deep. So it's a after market one. So its basically a universal fit.. Did you messure to see how much was past the brace? I use some old red lipstick to messure stuff like that. Rub it on brace then install the engine let it rub on the brace. Pull it off should have the lipstick transfer on to the pull

I can send you one

I try man.. I thought that pull look deep. So it's a after market one. So its basically a universal fit.. Did you messure to see how much was past the brace? I use some old red lipstick to messure stuff like that. Rub it on brace then install the engine let it rub on the brace. Pull it off should have the lipstick transfer on to the pull
It's around 4 mm so would make perfect sense that the one to fit would be 16mm wide! If you can check postage costs mate that would be epic, it's not always the cheapest US to UK and I'll try find one over here just incase
I've got an extra if you need as well
That's cool mate thanks! I also dropped you a message regarding the axis parts, did you see it bud?

It's around 4 mm so would make perfect sense that the one to fit would be 16mm wide! If you can check postage costs mate that would be epic, it's not always the cheapest US to UK and I'll try find one over here just incase

That's cool mate thanks! I also dropped you a message regarding the axis parts, did you see it bud?
Dude it can't be much to send this little guy. Could probably just make it priority. I got some parts from France it was under 15 I believe. I will look rite now 👍👍

So with a tracking number anywhere from $12 - $18 using postal service international shipping.
I'm going to weight it rite now
26 grams...
16374247801694982959117813052514.jpg

Last edited:

So I just got parts in from Singapore. And it was only $10.71...
So it can't be much to send you a pull start...
Oh the SH pull start is a very tight fit on the redcat tornado.. over here at Hobby town it's $7.99 and Amain it's$9.99. Let me know what you find. I will send you this one. It Works just fine. Can also order you some backup string. Or just another one all together. Shot I might even have a second one. I will look in a few to see if I have a second one...

Attachments

• 16374275022871147891532643004174.jpg
    16374275022871147891532643004174.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 16374275260285877854560376668489.jpg
    16374275260285877854560376668489.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 16374276875315999484967056403342.jpg
    16374276875315999484967056403342.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 16374278462924115058203017979012.jpg
    16374278462924115058203017979012.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
So I just got parts in from Singapore. And it was only $10.71...
So it can't be much to send you a pull start...
Oh the SH pull start is a very tight fit on the redcat tornado.. over here at Hobby town it's $7.99 and Amain it's$9.99. Let me know what you find. I will send you this one. It Works just fine. Can also order you some backup string. Or just another one all together. Shot I might even have a second one. I will look in a few to see if I have a second one...
You are a legend bud let me see if any are available over here and if I get stuck I'll send you some funds over stoner!!!

yes unfortunately not until yezterday xorry i was away out of town. Lets chat about sorking on a packing list for you

You are a legend bud let me see if any are available over here and if I get stuck I'll send you some funds over stoner!!!
HELL NO!!!!! I don't want your funds lol

Well I have to pay you mate!!! So you'll have to take some of them!!!
You sir don't have to pay anything to me or anyone else. I didn't offer to send you one. Just to ask for $$. No worries bud 👍 👍. Use the $$ on other stuff you need... I just need your address. Where to send it too.. 👍👍

You sir don't have to pay anything to me or anyone else. I didn't offer to send you one. Just to ask for $$. No worries bud 👍 👍. Use the $$ on other stuff you need... I just need your address. Where to send it too.. 👍👍
Mate I should be paying you for it tho I can't expect you to send it all the way over here for nothing!! I'll drop you a message buddy