Torco 20% Nitro Fuel Review

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO...I think you did that on purpose lol It should have been...."A chick rides the huge rod" lol

Actually I didn't do that on purpose. It was just an after thought, how several of you fine gents would construe it, lol. But now that you mention it....I'd let her pilot my rod anyday...My T-Maxx..I ment.

At 5'1, she's a tough little woman.

And a chick pilots that rod...God that sounded dirty but ooh so good.

S_Hdragracing0122KS4_t651.jpg

She can "pilot" my rod anyday, so long as i'm driving that rig !!! very tasty. yummmmm i'm drooling...... i wonder why ?? :hehe:

Must be the carbon fiber helmet and the fireproof booties shes wearing.

I never said I was right...but I ain't never wrong.

Hey guys thanks for the positive feedback!!
I just want to make sure we clarify, the test samples were a brown but our 20% will be a salmon color and the 30% will be a dark torco red.. We will be having the fuel avail really soon just waiting on some labels to be printed up. We will be trying to get in touch with local hobby shops around the country but you guys are the driving force if you have any contacts with the local hobby shops feel free to let me know or give out my number..If you guys have questions feel free to give me a call.

Thanks
Steven Davis
Torco Race Fuels
(480) 242-6326
www.torconitro.com

Last edited:
Really it's good that you'll have a better color in the fuel, especially if you use the plastic see thru jugs. The only difference is aesthetic, but a lot of people probably wouldn't care for the brown color.
One other thing that comes to mind is the oil content. IMO,most racers will think it's too high. They usually only want 8-10% total oil.

Thanks for allowing me to try it out Steven!

The color is alot better than the brown thats for sure..
The 20% and 30% we offer is a ready to run fuel and we will have the "Blend your Own Kit" for the racers that want whatever they want to mix for their oil content, we might have a ready to run race fuel coming really soon as well..
Thanks alot for everyone that ran it for us!!

Steven Davis
Torco Race Fuels
(480) 242-6326

*** EDIT ***

Thanks for the heads up steve, appreciated :)

Damn british customs suck A$$ !!!! :angry:

*** EDIT ***

Last edited:
i got 20% to. it does have a lot more power. but it reminds me of taking a dump