Tools for tools. šŸ¤£

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do those handles get all funky like the old craftsman tool handles?

Add all that up and I could buy a nice Snap-On set of 1.1 tools.
MIP is no doubt a high quality tool but, come on, somebody is trying to pay for their house.
Give or take, I may have added wrong but that's $727.00 yeah I'm gonna jump on that.

Last edited:
MIP is no doubt a high quality tool but, come on, somebody is trying to pay for their house.
Give or take, I may have added wrong but that's $727.00 yeah I'm gonna jump on that.
Wow. Yeah, that's a lotta dough.

I don't have any MIP stuff, but I bet they aren't too terribly overpriced if they are American made. Back when I was a kid, that meant something šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

I got the same price. I guess there is one con to staying in on one scale.

Wow. Yeah, that's a lotta dough.

I don't have any MIP stuff, but I bet they aren't too terribly overpriced if they are American made. Back when I was a kid, that meant something šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
I agree but here's the sad part, I broke one MIP driver already. My cheap amazon drivers are still going strong and I paid as much as two MIPs would cost and I got the whole set.

I agree but here's the sad part, I broke one MIP driver already. My cheap amazon drivers are still going strong and I paid as much as two MIPs would cost and I got the whole set.
Ahh. That's the first I've heard of somebody breaking one. I also have some cheap Dynamite ones. They have been going for about 9 years now I think. I bought them when Breydon was almost 3. He's almost 12.

Ahh. That's the first I've heard of somebody breaking one. I also have some cheap Dynamite ones. They have been going for about 9 years now I think. I bought them when Breydon was almost 3. He's almost 12.
Yes, I broke a 1.5mm driver.

markup_1000008519 (2).png

Guess I wonā€™t buy mip

I use MIP 1/4" bits for my electric screwdriver as you see in my picture. Pretty good bits. Works like it should. A bit expensive tho.
Not sure about their hand tools. šŸ¤”

I need a set if anyone has a kit for sale??

Will they keep producing "Gen 1" tools at a discount?

I like my MIP 1.5 driver as everything else rounds out for me, but my cheapo Harbor Freight/generic re-labled "Black Market RC" tools have been serving me well.

Damn, I'm gonna need those new speed tips now...