Took 13 years, finaly i got my hands on a ERevo 2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas P

TpParts RcXtreme
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This project could not been done without Graham J's help, thank you buddy šŸ„°. Now i know exactly what kind of car "it used to be"..one of the reason i never got one back in the days..but after seeing the 2.0, yepp. Ohh, so you know, i do have a few ARRMA exbs, Traxxas, Losis, Xray and SWORKZ.

First of all, diff and shock oil setup is changed

10k rear - 200k mid and 80k front.
900cst on all corners
Maximum caster
Rear alu brace
Max8, max punch 37.5% brake
Leopard Brushless 4275/2000kv v2
17T pinion
Futaba Radio
Paint by Gabereal_rc

Attachments

• revo2entertheramp.png
    revo2entertheramp.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 240
  • revo2rampmegaair.png
    revo2rampmegaair.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
Thats a loooooooong way down! Good stuff. I been saying for years Ima get a EREVO. I got a lot of kits and still no REVO lol

Dude that is a LOOONG WAY DOWN! Never get nervous just send it. So sick man hell yeah send it till it breaks. Then fix it and see if you can beat the last jump. Looks like a awesome stone query to bash in nicely down bud..

By the way congratulations!!! on getting you revo man. That's awesome!!!. I got the mini and man I love that little guy. Super fast for a 1/16th and takes a beating also

That's a hell of a jump...... love how the thud comes in a second or so after it lands. Looks like a great place to bash and have a good time

Hi, I am new to this forum.....I have a e revo 2.0....what battery will get me past 70mph since i have the combo i just want to know other battery that will bring me even higher than 70mph

Hi, I am new to this forum.....I have a e revo 2.0....what battery will get me past 70mph since i have the combo i just want to know other battery that will bring me even higher than 70mph
When you say you have the combo. What combo do you mean. Is it a stock revo. Speed is all about gearing and and battery power. What are you running in it now?

that poop made my stomach drop I could never jump my trucks like that

that poop made my stomach drop I could never jump my trucks like that
Oh it's not that bad... his in a pit you never saw his videos? Of that.. wish I had a pit by me.. would be so fun.. the X takes jumps all day.. that's why I love it... and I don't put aluminum upgrades on it...

yeah my dad ran a rock quarry for almost 20 years, I've seen some good pits lol I just don't bash my vehicles.

Thx guys, the ERevo 2.0 is an awsm compliment to the rest of ma fleet ā¤

Hell yeah.. the revo is a beast of a truck.. I wanted one but built my own per say.. used its tranns and drive train for a T/E maxx build.. and the trucks a beast..had extra chassis from a 3.3 build.. and everywhere I looked and read.. said you couldn't put the revo 2.0 tranns in a conversion... well yes you can just need some patience and customization of a few brackets and mounts.... šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Attachments

• 16302425809829126985938172397307.jpg
    16302425809829126985938172397307.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 16302426199678770467518495003540.jpg
    16302426199678770467518495003540.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 42
How tall are you jeez? In the video, u look like your 7 feet tall. Love the vid man. I wish that I was brave enough to do that to my trucks.

Back