Today, I fudged up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So the wife has been complaining lately that she can't text people from time to time. It started with not being able to text her sister, which lasted for a few days. She is now able to text her sister but now can't text her mother and hasn't been able to for the last week or two.

I told her I'd call our cell phone carrier to see what's up. Upon calling support they sent ann email to my wifes phone that they wanted me to open and click to link for confirmation. Which I did. After clicked the link to confirm receiving it I deleted the email on her phone.

That's when I noticed it. Her last received email (before the cell phone confirmation email) was an email with the subject line something like "Rec Tec order confirmation".

The wife knows I've had plans to buy a Rec Tec RT-700 grill now for a little while. I've been wanting to re-do our back deck before placing the order on it but it seems she's already ordered it or something.

So the good news is, it seems I'm getting a new grill sooner rather than later. Should I tell her I know?! :D

Absolutely NOT. Continue letting her think you're as stupid as she always thought you were. Remain oblivious to everything.
When are we getting together for a Bar-B-Q?
As soon as @digger gathers enough roadkill for @WoodiE's new grill!

I would go tell her you just ordered one just to see her reaction.
But on the otherhand, you do want to get laid sometime in the near future dont you?
Ignorance is BLISS!

I would go tell her you just ordered one just to see her reaction.
She's got a good poker hand. I told her I was thinking about ordering another brand this afternoon and she just says to get whatever I want.

Maybe she knows I know! :p

Back