tmaxx suspension

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offroadrcguy

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
is there any way to tighten the suspension on a tmaxx. every time i turn the truck end up rolling over. i know you have to be careful when turning on these truck but is there any way to fix that.

any help apreciated
thanks

I don’t own a t-max but I do own an E-max and I upgraded my shocks to aluminum ones with adjustable nuts to tighten the springs, this helped a bunch. If this is not in your budget try adding shock shims to tighten the spring or replace the springs with stiffer ones. Hope this helps.

is there any way to tighten the suspension on a tmaxx. every time i turn the truck end up rolling over. i know you have to be careful when turning on these truck but is there any way to fix that.

any help apreciated
thanks
Is this a narrow or wide maxx? At one point they widened the truck. If yours is the narrow version, you can get the wide arms. They also lengthened it after the first 3.3. Offset wheels and wheel hexes will help also.

this is a tmax 2.5. its pretty old

I think only the Original .15 had narrow 2.5 up had wider arms