Tmaxx part repair ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nrboxer

RC Newbie
Reaction score
CCF2FB54-82CA-4C7D-9CF0-CAC89CB567FC.jpeg
what is this pard called it snapped and need to repair it? Thank you

What shocks do you recommend that won’t break the bank

What shocks do you recommend that won’t break the bank

That ,I wouldnt know ,all the years that I been into RC's ,I had never replaced shocks for an upgrade ,however ,I had changed
the springs & fluid oil to suit my driving needs!

There is folks here that can give better advice on that!.... :cool:

Thanks a bunch

Well ,I am not sure on how far you want to go on this truck not sure what version that truck is ,there was 3 I believe .
that being said ,if you dont want to get into it to big ,the other option is to replace broken stuff with stock!

Me personally ,I would never pay that for shocks!...

But with the drive shafts ,if these are for your truck ,then these are the other option!...?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TRAXXAS-49...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

My friend had it for several years and just gave it too me I’ll stick with stock and see where it goes

You could buy the rebuild kit and rebuild the stock ones for only I think it was $8 or $12. If you went back with stock axles they're only $8. go to RC Planet and you will be able to find what you need
What you have broken on yours is called the output hub. Fixing the axle shaft will not fix that you have to have a output hub

Back