Tmax big block

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanKeith78

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Could someone please help... Is there anyone or any company still producing Tmax big block chassis kits out there anywhere?

Could someone please help... Is there anyone or any company still producing Tmax big block chassis kits out there anywhere?

I don't know of any ,other than the brand that sticks out in my mind ,is Fast Lane ,an they are expensive ,
I see the big conv.'s every now & then on E-bay used ,so your best bet for a good deal ,is to keep an eye
out on E-bay for that stuff!

I had also seen some Hardcore products ,I had seen Traxxas B-block chassis there not too long ago!
I will keep an eye out for you!...:thumbs-up:

I don't know of any ,other than the brand that sticks out in my mind ,is Fast Lane ,an they are expensive ,
I see the big conv.'s every now & then on E-bay used ,so your best bet for a good deal ,is to keep an eye
out on E-bay for that stuff!

I had also seen some Hardcore products ,I had seen Traxxas B-block chassis there not too long ago!
I will keep an eye out for you!...:thumbs-up:
Ok, thank you, much appreciated.

Here ,LOL...Even used are pricey ,but if you don't act now ,they will become extinct!
Another brand is U.E. brand ,also that I may add ,Is don't get confused from B-block with simply extended chassy's!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/traxxas-tm...m=173754172520&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
1548271112857.png
1548271112857.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/tmaxx-supe...m=173754171501&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
1548271248894.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/a-cnc-m-bl...m=254044554668&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
1548271331462.png

also do pay attention to how they are constructed, some use stock chassis braces with a longer skidplate, some use longer chassis braces with stock skid plates. kinda have to pick your poison. skid plates are easier to custom fab short or longer ones, but chassis braces are easier to find replacements of. i think it was your other thread i posted a few i found on ebay for relatively cheap.

Considering the cost/effort/end result... your really better off just sticking with a 3.3 or forking over the dough for the 21TM. Or get an 1/8th scale. Savage's are showing up again in stores. Can find used ones relatively cheap on ebay.

I never had great luck with t-maxx as a big block. Probably different now with revo spec axles/diffs. I used to fry 3 or 4 diffs every summer when I had a mild OS21RG in mine back in the day. That stuff didn't exist back then and every alternative was retardedly expensive.

Considering the cost/effort/end result... your really better off just sticking with a 3.3 or forking over the dough for the 21TM. Or get an 1/8th scale. Savage's are showing up again in stores. Can find used ones relatively cheap on ebay.

I never had great luck with t-maxx as a big block. Probably different now with revo spec axles/diffs. I used to fry 3 or 4 diffs every summer when I had a mild OS21RG in mine back in the day. That stuff didn't exist back then and every alternative was retardedly expensive.

LOL....My thoughts exactly ,better off with an entirely different rig ,then to soak endless money into!

I just seen a fully custom all aluminum B-block on auction ,the bid was less than a conversion kit!

It makes you ask yourself ,why am I pumping out this money for parts ,when I can get the whole truck
already done for 1/2 that money!......JUST DONT MAKE SENSE!.....LOL

It makes you ask yourself ,why am I pumping out this money for parts ,when I can get the whole truck already done for 1/2 that money!......JUST DONT MAKE SENSE!.....LOL

All that and it still isn't as durable as a proper 1/8th scale.

Back when I did mine, the primary trucks were the savage and t-maxx. There were others, but those were the big 2. If I had bought a savage in the first place, odds are I'd never have even tried a t-maxx.

All that and it still isn't as durable as a proper 1/8th scale.

Back when I did mine, the primary trucks were the savage and t-maxx. There were others, but those were the big 2. If I had bought a savage in the first place, odds are I'd never have even tried a t-maxx.

Lol....I won a Tmaxx on E-bay auction for dirt cheap yrs ago ,I tried my Os 18 on it for a tank ,took the engine off
real quick an stuck it back on E-bay ,did not want No part of that truck ,an wasn't thrilled!.....

tbh i really didn't mind my T-Maxx, definitely was a bit more often replacing parts, but it was a fun truck. it is small so not very stable on really rough ground.

Some friends of mine had the first gens when they came out ,this was way before a B-block entered any ones mind!
They didn't treat the truck as a basher or big air time trucks ,they ran them as racing track trucks with light jumps &
humpty dumps!