Time for a Basher

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newsboy

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
The deal I was making on the S-Maxx fell through so I found two more trucks. I just don't know which one will be more durable and fun.

Option #1

Revo 3.3 roller. Includes everything needed but the engine. Has one new steering servo. He wants $165 firm.

image2133793277-1.gif

image2133793277-0.gif

Option #2

T-Maxx 3.3 ARTR with no radio. This has the 3.3 engine in it and it also has a nice roll cage under the body. The engine is new and has yet to be broke in. It also has 2-2055 & 12070 digital servos. And a quad exhaust pipe. This also has a few extra parts. He wants $250 firm.

image2128881981-1.gif

image2128881981-0.gif

So what is the better truck? Which is more fun and better for bashing?

Last edited:
I've never had a revo but as long as they are more durable than the tmaxx Id hands down get it. I hated my tmaxx, had 3 buddies who all bought tmaxx' at the same time and they hated theirs too.

Revo over a Maxx for durability.

i dont have a t-max ...but i have 2 revos ..and they are pretty tough trucks :D...from what i red , the revo is more durable and handles much better than the t-max

With the wheels on that maxx, it looks like a 2.5 that they stuck a 3.3 in, along with a lot of blue integy crap on it. That quad exhaust is a piece of crap and will fry your motor quick fast and in a hurry

Thanks for the help guys!

Picking up the revo tomorrow. What engine do I want? Just a 3.3?

There are better mills out there than the 3.3. You might pay a little more but TRX engines are not exactly the best bang for the buck IMO.

The TRX 3.3 is a decent stock engine. If you want a more power, I'd say go with the Picco .26 Maxx. It's a great engine for the Revo.

plus one on the picco .26. Much more powerful drop-in powerplant.