Thundertech chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slashtastic

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am considering geting one of there chassis, But wanted to ask if any of yall had any luck with them. Does it make a big differince and are they durable.

I havent seen any body running one yet but I bet they hold up just fine.

Yea they look good but don't wanna spend that much on somthing that might break.

They aren't build for looks. :p As far as I hear, they are durable. They are designed to create a lower center of gravity, similar to the SC10, and Blitz. This allows you to take turns faster, and not roll over as easily.

I just don't wanna get it and then it break. Cause I do bash asmuch as I race

I have it, It does lower the CG and adds more forward bite and is alot more stable in the corners. If I had seen it I would have bought the Integy instead. I dont like the hardware that comes with it, either.

two of the people that I race Mod SCT with have them and they have had no problems at all, they can out handle the stock chassis because of the lower CG. I also bash with these guys and they run them into stuff just as hard as I do mine and haven't broke anything chassis related.

Back