Thought I check on here before eBay

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Dose anyone have a Traxxas Velineon Vxl-3s combo setup motor and Esc that can part with?? Some how I cooked mine

I don't have one. Jennys RC might have a esc and motor, or esc/motor combo for just a little over 100 bucks.
Or I would just go better with hobbywing. 10bl120 g2. Or castle sw4, if you want more tune-able esc and still sensorless. And different motor options.

I don't have one. Jennys RC might have a esc and motor, or esc/motor combo for just a little over 100 bucks.
Or I would just go better with hobbywing. 10bl120 g2. Or castle sw4, if you want more tune-able esc and still sensorless. And different motor options.
Hmmm 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpeg
    IMG_0904.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0905.jpeg
    IMG_0905.jpeg
    254.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0906.jpeg
    IMG_0906.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Someone has done their shopping homework 👍🏻

I know I've mentioned this before, but castle creations will give you 50% off your purchase if you send them your burnt up traxxas stuff.

Imo, that velinion motor is decent hardware, but traxxas esc's are a big steaming pile o dung.

I know I've mentioned this before, but castle creations will give you 50% off your purchase if you send them your burnt up traxxas stuff.

Imo, that velinion motor is decent hardware, but traxxas esc's are a big steaming pile o dung.
Haha sounds like a law suit that they can’t sue over. That’s a good deal

Back