This the kinda crap I have to go work to

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I just don’t understand?? There goes our bonus

IMG_0874.png

I got a 5.3 with a cracked block.

I like whoever chacked the wheel on the bed. 😂🫠
I can buff and polish the truck up and sell whole thing to you at good price

Ford
Built tough 😎
Shouldn't they be able to warranty it? 🤔 looks like it should buff right out....

Driver: Did we just run over something?
Passenger: Nah, it was only a rock
I have to look into the warranty on this one.. Maybe 🤔 haha

Get a dent puller. Ocean State Job Lots. I think they go for a buck .99 :thumbs-up:

Glad I’m not washing his poo poo underwear
We have a sanitation cycle in our washer and dryer. That might help. Butt it takes forever to go through that cycle. We try not to use it. 🤣 🤣🤣:cool:

Get a dent puller. Ocean State Job Lots. I think they go for a buck .99 :thumbs-up:

We have a sanitation cycle in our washer and dryer. That might help. Butt it takes forever to go through that cycle. We try not to use it. 🤣 🤣🤣:cool:
Try the hand fart method, better sanitation, and wont take so long to be as effective. Works wonders for me. 😁

Last edited:

Try the hand fart method, better sanitation, and wont take so long to be as effective. Works wonders for me. 😁
That give you pink eye I’ll never fart on my hand but under my blankets yea I like to see how it smells and how long it will stay under there.

If you have any questions pertaining to the above article, please contact @TRAT . He will answer all your questions ASAP. If no answers keep trying. Mike. :cool:

The more sardines and egg yokes you eat the longer it lingers. :cool:. Warms you up on a cold and chilly night. That with some vapor rub and you will wake up a new Trat.🤣. Try putting a few logs on the chimney.:thumbs-up:

In the morning try 2 raw eggs, white vinegar, and 1TBS of castoria. . Lie in bed till you wake. After a day or 2 you will be found. 🤣

Last edited:
Don't be a dealer. Let it all go. Go to the bathroom and flush it all away. :thumbs-up: The public will thank you, more than you know.:cry:

Back