This is pretty dang funny!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So staged. For real

Reminds me of the Pepsi Max Test Drive video with Jeff Gordon taking a salesman for a hell ride. A reporter kept going on that it was staged. So Pepsi Max did this to the reporter...

Can’t post videos on here want to share something not staged. Greywolf send me a text I’ll send this to you and post it. You guys will like this one. Insane but cool

Bad ass, but I can't imagine he will ever get the smell of burnt rubber out of the interior of that car! I'd sure like to have all the money these guys spend on tires.

Reminds me of the Pepsi Max Test Drive video with Jeff Gordon taking a salesman for a hell ride. A reporter kept going on that it was staged. So Pepsi Max did this to the reporter...
Lmfao I love it!!!

Bad ass, but I can't imagine he will ever get the smell of burnt rubber out of the interior of that car! I'd sure like to have all the money these guys spend on tires.
I love the smell of high octane fuel and burnt rubber. I had burning rubber from KEN BLOCK in Vegas on my face when he was drifting so close it was cool!!
I like the kid at 2:16. Looked like he took some shrapnel to the shin😜
He had to jump for sure

I've gone through 5 sets of tires on my Challenger over the 16 or so months I've owned it. My cqar still has that new car smell in it. None of my dudes are pro drifters or anything we just like to screw around on the weekends and do burnouts, donuts and some racing. Heres a video from a local youtuber showing a bunch of us cutting up. Some of the boys own sh*tboxes and some of them own nice cars. But were all a bunch of hoonigans :)

The video doesn't really pick up until about 7 or 10 minutes in.

Last edited:
Look up Freedom drift pretty cool

Think I did it lol took me a minute

Bad ass and I’m not a import kinda guy but I want a rotary so bad the RPMs you can get out of them is crazy!! No major brake down either on the motor.

Here a clip of my uncle (Bob Downing) launching his 69 Camaro at the local drag strip. I have some clips of me doing some roll races down in Mexico but I can't find it.

Here a clip of my uncle (Bob Downing) launching his 69 Camaro at the local drag strip. I have some clips of me doing some roll races down in Mexico but I can't find it.

Ummmm I like that poop I’m sure he had the trans break and launched at least 5000 Rpm could be more bad ass poop man!!
I have done line locks trans breaks ect. Power glide built for 4000 hp. It’s fun and scary at same time