this is gonna be FUN! rc10gt 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maXXtin

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Should have it together and running tomorrow. Looks like I'm gonna be grinning all day, lol

Anyone suggest some mods as in whatss gonna break first? lol

M.

i had the rc10gt with the O.S. .18 cv-rx. it was a beast. strait line only rig. any throttle at all and it was nose up. I never broke anything, but it was mostly RPM parts anyway. I had a bad habit of popping the ball connectors off on the rear uppers and loosing the axles. I ended up painted them white so i could find them when they came out.

Yep I'm already working on fabbing up some sort of wheelie bar, but what I really want to do is PRACTICE wheelieing.... Since i dont ride sprt bikles anymore this is as close as Ill get now, lol

M.

Attachments

• rc3.3.jpg
    rc3.3.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 222
Yep I'm already working on fabbing up some sort of wheelie bar, but what I really want to do is PRACTICE wheelieing.... Since i dont ride sprt bikles anymore this is as close as Ill get now, lol

M.

That thing's gonna be nuts, can't wait to see it run. I get my wheelie fix in the winter from the RC's and the fiddy. :D

One of the guys I raced with in Deerfield Beach, Fl rigged a nifty wheelie bar on his GT. We had a class called "trucks & buggys" and raced on an "on-road course". You raced ANYTHING but a sedan. I went from a Rustler, to GT, to Losi 4-wheel drive buggy, to a LOADED T-Maxx. The track guys let us put a little ramp on one of the short straights, and if we got lucky, you could jump out in front of the pack. This track was real close to the beach, and some Sundays the spectators would be 6-7 deep.

Last edited by a moderator:
post some new pix

Isn't the tire/a-arm gonna hit the pipe?

I was just mocking things up seeing where they were going to go.

I had to run a different pipe anyway, because the angle that one would have had to have gone wouldnt have allowed it to spill out its extras...

Ill post up some pics soon.

Just gotta get a speed control now and button it up..

M.

associated and traxxas shouldn't mix...ever lol

If you can use some spare parts, someone posted a Team GT, on the Miami Craigslist for $65.00. Search Team Associated RC10 GT. I hope this will help.