This is going to be fun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrob510

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I broke the monster yesterday I don't know how or how often they brake but i broke the front cva. I am new to the nitro rc world so if could get some feed back it would be great what are the parts that i am going to brake the most. I think I know that I am going to have to stock up on the A arms is there any thing else i should watch? :D

That's an Associated, right? Probably not much. I've heard only good things. A-arms are never a bad idea though. Spur gears, axle carriers(hubs), glow plugs,...The list can go on and on. It's best to see what your going to break before spending money on stuff you may not need. When you break something, you can decide to fix it with stock parts or upgrade.

Just remember, parts snap in cold weather when they only bend in the summer. The cold makes tough parts very brittle.

Just remember, parts snap in cold weather when they only bend in the summer. The cold makes tough parts very brittle.

LOL i hear that i live in Michigan and damn it sucks:hehe: