Sold / Found Thinking of selling the revo, any interest?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olds97_lss

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
********** CLOSED THREAD *********
** Created new thread with itemized photo's/descriptions of what is now available **
********** CLOSED THREAD *********

I've had my revo for quite some time now and the longer I have it, the less it gets used. I took it out recently (two weeks ago) and bashed it around a bit, but it just doesn't give me the joy it once did. So, instead of seeing it rot on a shelf, I figured I'd ask and see if anyone was in need of a revo and all the support parts they could need?

I'm going to sell it without electronics/radio/battery, but will include the 18TM that's in it. Along with all spare parts I have on hand (which is quite a list).

Highlights and things I remember having:
On the truck:
RPM arms all around
RPM knuckles
Avid revolutions bearings on axles
18TM ~4 gallons through it, runs great
3.3 chassis
P2 rockers/rods
Fantom natural revo pipe
1/8th filter (cobbled, have stock neck with OS 1/8th filter somewhere)
Engine bay stiffener plate
1/8 scale clutch/bell (modified chassis to slide trans forward 1/4 inch to fit)
Trinity rear aluminum skid

Spares:
2 new diffs
Stock arms
Front skids
P3 rockers/rods
P2 rockers
Used shocks
Shock springs
Fistful of spare axles
Reverse parts (includes stripped gear that made me remove it)
Optidrive thingy
Spare misc trans gears (two speed/two speed shaft)
Spurs (not sure of tooth count)
NE leaner BB kit
2.5 chassis, cracked by engine bay area. Small, but cracked nonetheless.

I'm sure there are other parts/pieces I'm forgetting. If there is serious interest, I'll tear it down, itemize everything and post pics as needed.

I'm figuring it's worth around $250 shipped USA only, at least thats what it's worth to me to clean it up and see it go. But that will be mildly negotiable.

I don't have a 3.3 chassis body. I ran half bodies only. I do have a 2.5 body, but it doesn't fit. I can include either a almost new set of HPI dirt bones on t-maxx rims painted yellow or a used set of traxxas sportrax on traxxas sport maxx rims.

Let me know guys.

EDIT: I would also sell for $170 shipped US without the engine.
Pics:
You would have to use your imagination a lot. These are pics of how it sits now, but you will have to visualize the lack of electronics and ignore the dirt ;).

With pics:
2007-1015-RevoEngineSide.jpg

2007-1015-RevoTankSide.jpg

2007-1015-RevoTop.jpg

2007-1015-RevoBottom.jpg

2007-1015-HPIDirtBonesTire.jpg

2007-1015-SporttraxTire.jpg

I will not sell a dirty truck. But I also will not clean one that I don't sell... Unless absolutely necessary. You will get "clean" pics prior to money changing hands.

My other reason for selling is because I have intentions on getting a buggy again... having the jato reminded me what it was like to have something that you could zip around with and make your MT bashing buddies stare in awe... Once I have a buggy, this thing will get thrown into a box and never get looked at again.

Last edited:
interested in trades? do you have any pics?

Would you concider parting the big block kit, and how much may I ask?

Bryson

I'd rather not... If I don't sell the revo, I'd want it myself. Gives me options if I do end up keeping it around.

Kool beans, just wondering!

Bryson

I would tell ou brushless but it doesn't seem you like electrics. If I could swing it Iwould get a Revo again since I have had three..LOL.Good luck big guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.