thinking of a tattoo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks great. So long as your not a wussy to a little bit of pain and/or take ink well, I think it would make a fine addition or first tattoo.

No it won't...you'll get addicted to them lol! A piercing is an instant sudden pain my friend, a tattoo is 30-45 minutes of it, hehe. And a tattoo that big, like the second one...hurts so good. I have 3 and more on the way.

i think i will be able to handle it. if my little bony friend can handle a tat on his chest then me with a little meat can handle it on my arm. plus i heard it goes numb after a while anyways

both of those will look great! i love tattoos just havent gotten myself to spend the money on getting more lol...its really not that painful but rather annoying, the longer it takes the more annoying it gets. be sure to let us see the finished peice!

i will def do so. I'm excited I'm gonna go by the shop sometime this week and get pricing on it. i wana see if he can beef it up for me to make it look even meaner. and i have to decide the color scheme i want

I like the 2nd one personally.

yea me too but I'm leanin to the first one due to the fact its alot less ink for my first tat. if i do happen to not like it(which i seriously doubt) i would like to not have near as much ink on me lol i think after he tweaks the first one a little it will look badass

the first has alittle color to it wich i like, i love color peices, I've done two color pieces on my legs and hope to either do or get it done a real nice color peice wrist up on my left arm....gotta stop buying rc crap first though lol.

wow!! tatts.. I'm inked and i think it is adictive.. we should get a tatt thread going.. i have:
SINNER -from shoulder-to-shoulder
careless -left calf
reckless -righ calf
wifes name "tara" -neck
forever -ring fingure
walking the narrow path of a life worth living -right/left feet

Check this link for ideas. Pain is relative to the location, but it dulls out after the first 5-10 minutes, and returns in the form of fatigue at 1-2hrs into a session, maybe more depending again on location and individual tolerance to pain. Being original is damn difficult, but that said you can melt a few good ideas together to make it "you".

Check: http://www.checkoutmyink.com/ for thousands of ideas. Website is for tattoo art, but be advised some "art" can be deemed not safe for work. Click at your own discretion.

It really doesn't hurt, at least at first. After an hour you will feel like someone punched you for that whole hour. Then it is tender for about five days. White is real hard for the skin to take, and since it's the last color to get done (dark to light) the artist usually has to hit the white two or three times. THAT is when you bleed.

I am counting the days to my second tatt...

BTW: May as well start the tatt pics!

Mine:

oh4u14.jpg

I like them both , but I think the second was is the better of the 2, As for the pain, some hurt more then others, it really depends on the location, and what kind of pain thresh hold you have, the inside of your upper arm hurts pretty good, and any other place that doesn't get touched or exposed a lot for the most part, like across the spine..at least that has been my experience...

yea me too but I'm leanin to the first one due to the fact its alot less ink for my first tat. if i do happen to not like it(which i seriously doubt) i would like to not have near as much ink on me lol i think after he tweaks the first one a little it will look badass

I kind of thought that on my 1st(and only so far) one, but now I wish I had told him to blow it up more.

I'm going to the shop next thurs to get it sketched and let him tweak it up a little bit then whenever he schedules me for it i will be getting it done. i will for sure get pics up as soon as I'm done. yea we need to start up the pics of various tats.

LOL, we had a thread, but its over 2 years old!

Toby_Mac01.jpg

tattoo.jpg

Not the best pic, its about 1 1/2 yr old, long story on getting it, ill relate it sometime.

Last edited:
both of them are okay, neither really my style, pain is definitely relative to the area, for the most part its when they tattoo over bone that is wicked painful, and it varies person to person.

Ohh, don't be a sissy, lol! Get it right smack dead in the center of your abdomen..then talk about pain, hehe.

Back