Thinking bout rc10 gt...Help please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funwheels1

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok.
My cousin is offering to sell me his year old rc10 GT for $100 dollars. It has stock control and servos, stock engine. It has some Road Hawg rear tires on some yellow rims and it has some worn out sand paddles on some white rims. Anyways, I owned a savage 21 earlier and did not like it at all. The RC10 seems to have a lot less parts and easier to find problems. It has a single chassis and less parts. Do you think a amature in the hobby could handle this and is the truck a good deal?

Thank you in advance.

Drew

sounds like to good deal to me...make sure it runs first so your cousin doesn't rip you off haha...the rc10gt is a very good car and its very durable for a stadium truck

Yes i would recomend it.I haveone and they r very durible and are good racers.

Hey funwheels, if you dont buy it, i will......:p: but it sounds like and awesome deal jsut make sure it runs.........(lemme know if u dotn buy it)

man those rc 10 gt's are nice lil trucks, i ussually go up to our "track" on the weekends (its a portable pvc track for parking lots) and there is one guy that always seems to beat my xxx-nt and he has a rc 10 gt hopped up... i wouldnt mind havin one of those... and it sounds like a great deal if it runs... heh, if you dont buy it... offer it to me before Nitro_sport... i have a compititon to settle... nah, he called it first... it sounds like a great buy... good luck.

I dont have one but I have heard nothing but GREAT comments about them. There is a TON of aftermarket parts available if you plan on hopping it up and it can be made into a VERY competitive racer if your into that.

Why didnt you like the Savage? Do you stil have it? If so I'm sure there would be a ton of guys here on the board that would love to buy it from you if the price was right.

ya dude i got rc10 gt it is one nasty car, i mean all rc's brake thier cheap plastic parts so i can't complain about that, but i mean my .15 can keep up with my friends .18 xtm x-cellerator maybe even beat him and it is really easy to find and fix problems all the servos are nicee even the engine and tranny, gears and stuff isnt too hard for beginner, and like they say simpler is cooler and defintley is cuz this thing whips and i got it for $350 so i would take it baby, specially with sand paddle road hog things nasty tires, go for it dude awesome car!

Back