Thinking about new Radio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BsudRC

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
I've got a Flysky gt5. I'm running 3 cars on it, The switch has a glitch in it or something cause you have to Wiggle it to get it to come on and stay on. Was thinking about just getting a radiolink RC6GS V3. Are these radios any good?

I've got a Flysky gt5. I'm running 3 cars on it, The switch has a glitch in it or something cause you have to Wiggle it to get it to come on and stay on. Was thinking about just getting a radiolink RC6GS V3. Are these radios any good?
Whats up bud.

Why don't you just open up the Flysky and fix the solder joint. Or the two prug plug might have wiggle loose.

Whats up bud.

Why don't you just open up the Flysky and fix the solder joint. Or the two prug plug might have wiggle loose.
Well I didn't really think to do that. And I've done ordered the radiolink. But I may just open it up anyway and see what deal is and try to fix it. Then I will have a backup. Actually I was gonna leave it on my crawler because I have all the channels set for it. So I'm gonna Still use the Flysky

Back