These craft scissors are so good I bought 3 pair!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The Jim Holtz craft scissors are the most amazing scissors I've ever used. Theres so good I bought 3 pair. They come in different sizes from 5in to 12in. Mine are the 7inch scissors. I find that size suites my needs perfectly. Try em out. you wont regret it! You can get em on Amazon. HERE is a link for the 7 inch ones.

20210918_213015.jpg

Just added it to my cart. I do appreciate good shears.
My mom does all sorts of old lady crafts and she bought me the red handled ones from Michael's hobby store. The red ones are discontinued now, although I dont know why cuz I can't tell any difference between them except looks. They worked so well I bought 2 more. The red ones I've had for probably 5 or 6 years now and theyre just as sharp now as the day I got em. That being said I dont use em every day or anything.

I couldn't tell you what ones I have. Had them for a while. Probably just some cheap 💩 from some where but they work good. Straight and curved..
16320181302356333009291609031071.jpg

When my kids were little, we used to carry around kitchen shears to cut their food with, when we ate out. Of course, we also did this at home. So much quicker and more efficient than a knife!

When my kids were little, we used to carry around kitchen shears to cut their food with, when we ate out. Of course, we also did this at home. So much quicker and more efficient than a knife!
Dude my wife did the same thing still to this day she uses them thlo cut food.🤣🤣🤣🤣

I couldn't tell you what ones I have. Had them for a while. Probably just some cheap 💩 from some where but they work good. Straight and curved..View attachment 133190
Gotta have lexan scissors for trimming bodies! Especially the curved ones. i use those the most on bodies.

You guys are talking about scissors for lexan though. I was just talking about craft scissors in general. The ones I linked are slightly serrated so you wouldnt want to use them on lexan. I do think I'm gonna try those 3 Swords next time I need to trim a body though cuz you're right the dubro lexan scissors are not great