There's a new name in the battery world... Team Magic,

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Team Magic 6v 800mAH receiver battery pack is one of the smallest and lightest receiver battery packs in the world. The dimension is only around 45x28x21mm. You can easily find a small space to install this battery pack on your R/C. As it's of rectangular shape, just a peice of double sided tape can hold it to the car. In addition to the small size, it's also ... - READ MORE -

-Michael

Very cool but what would it be good to use with? There is no way I could run it in a race with only 800 mAH, my digital servos would eat that up before the race was over wouldn't it? I am sure it's got a practical application and I am not tryin to bash on it at all, I just know I would not trust it in a 30-45 minute A-Main in my LSP, allthough the size and weight are appealing. I think if I recall right my LSP usually uses somewhere in the ballpark of 300-400 mAH's per 5 minute heats? I am just gearing back up for nitro from a snowy season of indoor carpet so I am a little fuzzy and my #'s might be a little off.

I was thinking the same thing, no way 800mah is going to do me any good. I recharge my 1400 after each track session.

Lessen said:
what type of cells are they anyways? doesn't say anywhere in that article..

on the site it says it a 6v 800 mah NI-MH battery pack

Back