The International Rules of Manhood

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then explain the Hair brush? Its not called a Hairs brush?

And yes, I know that still doesn explain beason but hey, I'm only one man and I can only do so much.

I topped #27 and bought her a air compressor. :-D

robriguez said:
Well then explain the Hair brush? Its not called a Hairs brush?

And yes, I know that still doesn explain beason but hey, I'm only one man and I can only do so much.

I topped your topping of #27 - bought my ex a cookbook.

robriguez said:

You da man! I tried to give an rc one time LOL she looked at me and said "This better be a joke, I know you have my real gift hidden" lucky for me I did. At least I got to keep the pede

My Fiance has never told me what she wants for Xmas. She is classic for saying, we have been dating long enough you should know what I want. I now keep a list in my wallet of everything she says she wants throughout the year.... my only fear is being able to read it at Xmas time after it has morphed with my wallet!

Tom

What is a virgin in Arkansas?

A girl that can still outrun her daddy and her brother..

I hope this don't offend anyone.If it does I'm sorry..

Why did we need to read this twice?? These are given facts of life that we just "know" and don't need to be taught.

As long as I've known beason though, he's still a dink. (see ya sunday!!!)

SMaxxin said:
You da man! I tried to give an rc one time LOL she looked at me and said "This better be a joke, I know you have my real gift hidden" lucky for me I did. At least I got to keep the pede
Well yeah, whe also got one of those diamond Circle of Life pendants. But the look on her face when she opened the big box was just priceless. I couldnt stop laughing for about an hour. "I" had alot of fun this xmas. Her, not so much. lol

Back