The Corrupted Wish Game

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nautcasprt6

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well here is another one to alternate with the previous game.

Anyway, the first poster makes a wish. The second poster grants that wish, but there are consequences to it.

EXAMPLE
First poster: I wish I had a million dollars.
Next poster: Your wish is granted. However, your wealth attracts robbers, who break into your house and steal everything. I wish I had a pie.
Next poster: Wish granted, but it's a poison pie that kills you. I wish I had a puppy.
...and so on. Note: as always no consecutive posts by one member - Thanks!

I wish I had a 1/5th HPI Baja :p:

You're wish is granted of course, but the 1st day you take it out you get a little gutsy and try to jump a pond. It goes in, you never find it again.

I wish I had a newer 1:1 with 4x4.

Wish granted, except the first real trail you get to, half way in you will snap your axle and blow a tire.

I wish I had a Pompadour
thumbnail.aspx

Wish Granted, but with the upkeep of a pompadour comes flammable hair gel, you light your cig and suffer 3rd degree burns on your face and head.

Wish i had a NEW Traxxas Summit.

Your wish is granted, but the LiPos you run in it explode and burn it to the ground.

I wish I had a life outside of RC.

Wish granted, but you become heavily interested and involved in role playing medi-evil fairs and are a virgin until 40 years old :hehe: thats too much fun!

I wish I was Chuck Norris

Wish granted, but the wild hair growth causes your grooming bill to run amok, causing you to file for bankruptcy.

I wish I had a hammer.

Your wish is granted. All of your problems now look like nails that you must hammer on for all eternity.

I wish I owned the rights to the entire Beatles song catalog.

Wish Granted, but you will hit your thumb causing the nail to fall off, get infected, and you eventually lose your entire arm.

I wish i had a better paying job.

Wish Granted, but after one year, a new car and a bigger house, you'll wish you had a better paying job.

I wish my motivation to do was as intense as my motivation to envision.

I wish my motivation to do was as intense as my motivation to envision.

Wish granted, but now that you've gained the motivation to do, you've lost the motivation to envision.

I wish I had the ability to achieve my pinnacle of mediocrity.

Wish Granted, but now that your just mediocre, we can't enjoy all you RC builds.

I wish i had Rolex's RC talent!

Granted, but now you can no longer drive them; just push them on the floor yelling vroom, vroom.

I wish that I owned a Mercedes Benz Dealership.

Wish granted but you found out that it was actually just a scam and your supplier was only sending you YUGO's

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I wished for something and didn't get it.

wish granted, but now if you wish for a million dollars, you just get a dollar.

I wish i could fall asleep at a decent hour.

Wish granted but that is because accidentally ate sleeping pils with you laxative and you wake up to.......

I wish my package from Hobby King would just fricking show up finally

Wish granted but that is because accidentally ate sleeping pils with you laxative and you wake up to.......

I wish my package from Hobby King would just fricking show up finally

Wish granted, but the box is full of Gremlins who keep replicating.

I wish It was lunch time already.

Wish granted, but you eat something from Taco Bell which proceeds to run through you at a high rate of speed and you spend the rest of the day spittin' mud in the toilet.

I wish I had a wish to wish for.

Wish granted, but you eat something from Taco Bell which proceeds to run through you at a high rate of speed and you spend the rest of the day spittin' mud in the toilet.

I wish I had a wish to wish for.

Wish for a wish Granted. You now have a Wish.

I wish I didnt have the gas from lunch. (I actually do now, LOLOL)

Wish Granted, But if you didnt have the gas you would swell up and implode.

I wish i worked weekends and was off thru the week.