The Cison V-8's (OHV version) is shipping today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnydmd

Beer drinker and hell racer
Supporter
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
https://www.enginediy.com/collectio...-engine-internal-combustion-model-kit-version

The videos of the prototypes are extremely impressive. This is on another level from the Toyan V-8's. They are the same size, but this one packs way more displacement and power.

I'll probably pick one up in a year or so. Kind of waiting to see the kinks get worked out first, as well as how readily parts would be available. Would be interesting to see if any performance options come along like cams, turbos, superchargers.

Very cool to say the least but at that price, I could buy a nice used ATV.
Spendy but very cool.

Very cool to say the least but at that price, I could buy a nice used ATV.
Spendy but very cool.

That's kinda ironic if you think about it. I'm sure many of us have much much more than that in our "toy" rc's. 🤫 🤣 Maybe not in one up front purchase but cost matched over a couple of purchases.

Those little engines they make are cool for sure. If I had extra money for stuff like this I'd probably get one of their engines. I've been eyeing one of their hit & miss motors myself.

Always wanted one and I agree, we do pump a lot of money into our RCs.
As much money as I have in my second Baja 5b, I could have bought one.

Back