The addiction has taken over!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you now what my parents are in the middle of devorce you can leave them out. and if i dident care about the law would i have reported the stolen stuff i found in the creek

Nope, you just CAN'T fix it. Where are the pictures of all your rigs that you promised would be here tonight, qaart?

...if i dident care about the law would i have reported the stolen stuff i found in the creek

Did you quit riding your mini-bike around like they asked? Nope, we DID see a video of you riding it (well kinda--it was awful dark).

no i still ride it as long as no one complains there fine with it

i got a revo $400 new ofna lx1 $350 monster gt $200 used redcatracing turnado bb $250new nitro rustler $200 new. thats 1400$ worth of cars i spent about 400$ on gas and the rest is parts and re building the rustler completly.

Wow, I stand corrected--you DO have four of the five you listed. Two are but rollers (more like one--the Rusty is barely a car) and the Revo and Tornado look like they have never been taken care of but you DO have pictures...

Last edited:
rustler just dont have wheels on it and all i have to do is put the gas tank and eletronics back on

the gt is at my dads house

Sorry mate i still dont see $2500
Sure you didnt accidently put an extra 0 on the end?

Aw dang, poor fella never had a chance

Well it did, untill qaart started posting!
Lol, we went off topic ages ago I'm sick of it lol