The addiction has taken over!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy Sh!t man where'd you get that money at 15. I'm 14 and the only money I've spent including truck purchase was about 600 (i got 250 toward the truck at first so technically i have 850 in it)

I'm stumped, wont someone please tell me the name of this idiot that wont let his trucks see dirt????

I'm 15 and spent over 2500$ in cars gas and parts

And yet the only picture of a rig we have EVER seen from you is a clapped out POS Rustler chassis. I think you got ripped off...

I'm stumped, wont someone please tell me the name of this idiot that wont let his trucks see dirt????

Dude, you are pushing it a little too far. Would an idiot build a $2500 POS? Hummm... Maybe he would, but his name ain't Rolex!

Last edited:
Ahhh thanks Rolex thats his name! Its Big Ben!!

And yet the only picture of a rig we have EVER seen from you is a clapped out POS Rustler chassis. I think you got ripped off...

how did i get ripped off on the rustler i bought it brand new for 200$ dident have enough go for me so i put a .28 in it

i got a revo $400 new ofna lx1 $350 monster gt $200 used redcatracing turnado bb $250new nitro rustler $200 new. thats 1400$ worth of cars i spent about 400$ on gas and the rest is parts and re building the rustler completly.

i bought most of the cars and parts i dont like my parents wasting money into this

Hmm, hey your rigs sound pretty sweet!!
Could ya chuck up some pics for me?

Hmm yeah wheres that dang camera got to?
Sucks when that happens

my rustler doesent even show up on the camera it been painted flat black

Back