Thanks to the members that helped you stay in the hobby.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a special thanks to RatzoRc you the MAN!!!

Ahhh! somebody cares!!!

Your Welcome Fasteddy! And everyone else that mentioned me a & Ratzo. lol

I like to thank RatzoRc for helping me get my car ready at Prospeed & my Mini-T

I have gotten so much help from everyone every Time I am ready to park my MT in front of an 18 wheeler someone always helps me. Thanks to all of you. :thankyou:

:idea: I dont know why but I just get a kick every time I see that Smilie.

I'd like to thank my uncle for starting my interest in R/C when I was a kid.
If he didn't bring a NIB Marui Ninja over to my house and sell it to my father I may never have known about R/C.

Team 17 said:
I like to thank RatzoRc for helping me get my car ready at Prospeed & my Mini-T
Hey, what about me? I helped you change your midshaft around right before the main!

Diver6127 said:
Hey, what about me? I helped you change your midshaft around right before the main!

LOL where is the love hahaha

Diver6127 said:

Until I don't get my igniter back, no soup for you! lol

Thanx to Diver for helping too! Ya happy! :jk:

I want to thank all you Dorks who actually believed all the crap I told you to try when tuning the engine. Twist those engine screw thingies in enough different ways, and something is bound to work. I've told you before, I'm clueless, and just make stuff up as I go. Dorks, all of you. Why do you even listen to me?

I also want to thank many, many members for all the odds and ends tips I've picked up in different threads. Something suggested by one person becomes a tip I remember to use when I have the same problem. On several occasions I've passed on tips I've gotten here at the LHS, where others can use them and pass them on.
This place is an endless encyclopedia of R/C info, and I want to thank EVERYONE for their input.

Honestly if it wasn't for this page, I would have gave up the hobby a long time ago. After I had my POS 4 tec, I about had it with Rcin and Nitro. I thought if I was even going to try rcin again itd be electric. But after reading about the fun I was missing, and the speeds and the power :):Grunts::), and also all the pointers and the willingness of the helping hand and knowing that if I did have probs, I didnt have to talk to the polesmokers at my LHS and I could come here, and get it dealt with without the b.s., I decided to give it another shot. Many many Rc's later here I am..

Thank you.

What Little I know about RC i owe to my Brother in Law. (Imbroken) If it were not for him showing me that TMaxx video I probably would have never got into RC and I would be thousands richer... who am i kidding i would have found some other toy to devote my money to........

Thanks Brother...!

i owe Zandor and Ryhton my thanx for keeping me in the hobby after owning and detroying my first buggy which IMO the Violator is POS i was fed up i sold everything pertaining to RCing, and then for some strange reason i slowly started getting the bug to get back in to it and after i was offered a great deal on one of Ryhtons PBS buggies how could i say no. So now I'm back and I'm loving every bit of it. Thanx Bro's!! :thankyou:

I thank my mom for getting my first real RC when I was a kid (tamiya Falcon)....I thank dave in great neck (10yrs ago) for hooking me up w/ my losi truck that I still have today...and I thank SoutheastRC for not being a bunch of assholes when I started getting back into the hobby...and most of all Ithank RCNT everyone here is really dedicated to helping others and not giving them an attitude about how little they know.....special shout to Olds for the box of crap he sold me :jk: and all the deals I got here...Jesse G for the coolest big ass wheels I got.....and oh my god I'm gonna cry....NOT.....all I have to say to everyone starting out is get ready to deal w/ the most frustrating hobby ever......Cowboy up and open that wallet...LOL

No it wasn't crap I is just bustin yur balls a lil.....I made 5 times what I paid in trades and sales locally....your chassis is actually winning races at mills pond and boggy creek......so at least something went to state level..LOL....

Which chassis? The XTM 21 conversion chassis or the old 2.5 chassis? If it's the XTM one, it's probably quite a bit lighter since I drilled so many holes in that thing... looked like swiss cheese!

I was just screwing with you anyway... :cheers:

I'd have to thank Traxxas for getting me back into this hobby, if it wasn't for the T-maxx I probably never would have gotten into nitro let alone started this website.

After Traxxas I've have to thank each and ever member that is or has been part of RCNT - you guys are what keep this interesting for me and if it wasn't for that I'm sure I would have put up RC a long time ago.

-Michael

yeah that's what Carl cals it the cheese grater.....LOL.......and he put meat grinder wheels on it....I guess you can call it the cheese and Meat platter.....but it wins races.....this guy was using 2 stock chassis cut and bolted together B4 that one so it's an upgrade to him.....