Thanks Rolex and SMaxxinhttp://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron1230

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
the flow chart Rolex and the instruction Smaxxin have posted worked for me and I was wanting to say thanks to both for putting them on here it took me a few tries to get the idea of them into practice but once I did things went way easy and I apologize for so many posts asking how to get my 3.3 jato tuned But I was Frustrated I couldn't get it running
Too Oily Fuel was one problem the other must of been dirt some where cause now she runs like a scolded dog and I can't keep the front wheels down when I gun it
Again thanks Rolex and SMaxxin and anyone else who put their $0.02 in to lend Help
Well I'm off to smell some NITRO:D

I said something useful and Rolex made sense to someone....What the heck is going on here?

I'm glad you got your nitro tuned up bro, it's a good feeling to get her running right:thumbup:

I said something useful and Rolex made sense to someone....What the heck is going on here?

dear god save us all! :D:hehe::p:

LMAO!!
I think we're on the wrong forum. Nothing or no one ever makes any sense here. :D

aaron1230, we thank you for the good word, and we're glad we could help you out.