Thanks god for tapatalk!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevymaxx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I can't believe that I was using the actual internet on my phone to look at the forum. I bought this tapatalk app. Best 3 bucks I've spent!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

It's great when you're mobile. I use it on both my phone and tablet. It also works on some of the other forums I'm on as well.

I got it because I won it, not really sure how much I'll use it though, I like using the browser. I may use it more for private messaging if that works easier.

I use it all the time on my phone and tablet both. If I have a long post I'll head to a computer, but for just checking in I love tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I dont have a computer. All I have in the internet on my phone.

I got it because I won it, not really sure how much I'll use it though, I like using the browser. I may use it more for private messaging if that works easier.

Actually I bought it right after it became available for RCNT but I couldnt get into it, so I went back to browser.

Well I got the tapatalk app. I guess the only thing left would to be going green! When I get a little extra thatll be my next purchase!:D