For Sale Testing the waters

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I'm testing the waters as to interest in a pair of team associated dr10s. One is rtr with hobbywing max10 system battery and charger the other is a centrally a slider but was a rtr version. Would include a shell for each one multicolored 70 proline cuda and the other the pink cuda body that is now well ruined. The 4tec was hungry I guess and ate the left front Fender. Slider has a broken rear arm mount but in great shape overall just dusty. The rtr is in good shape overall no issues. Needs a front bumper. Selling both as a pair with three or four pairs of proline hoosiers that are used but at least one pair is like new. Also includes two sets of jconcepts star wheels. Looking for 500 for the pair shipped. Wife wants a lego hogwarts complete castle kit. These gotta to go for the funds.

Wife wants a lego hogwarts complete castle kit. These gotta to go for the funds.
Cool set, pricey but cool, I don't even want to know how much we have spent on Lego sets over the years and we don't have kids. The wife just picked up a new Harry Potter set, and I picked up the new blacksmith's shop.

Cool set, pricey but cool, I don't even want to know how much we have spent on Lego sets over the years and we don't have kids. The wife just picked up a new Harry Potter set, and I picked up the new blacksmith's shop.
Wife has a few harry potter sets. She has the full train lego set too.

Phew, not the only one who likes Lego sets on here! I know there are plenty of AFOLs (adult fans of Lego), but wasn't sure if anyone on here liked them,

If you get anyone only interested in the RTR then I might be interested in the roller, depending on price.

I like legos they are fun

Somebody say legos?
20191204_213913.jpg

I think I spend more on legos than I do on rc sometimes...
20220102_213845.jpg

I spend to much on real poop Legos to different level..My rc always for life but real poop umm that’s my sickness.
If you want to play boost and mess with me I can show you
I’m a nice guy lol wait no I’m not

I have dead people in my toilets shhh I didn’t say that.
Ohh fk they were legos.. Damn fisher men

I spend to much on real poop Legos to different level..My rc always for life but real poop umm that’s my sickness.
If you want to play boost and mess with me I can show you
I’m a nice guy lol wait no I’m not
Oh yeah, Boost? I forgot about that stuff, it's nice!
Ah, you can't be that bad...if you like RCs and Legos! :)
Oh I've got lego ships and boats, but the cats rule the bathroom counters, and I don't fancy fishing lego bits out of the drains. 🤣
So I take it that you don't build sets on the john? 🤣🤣 BTW I don't (for real, I don't. I don't fancy loosing parts in the "bowl")!

Oh yeah, Boost? I forgot about that stuff, it's nice!
Ah, you can't be that bad...if you like RCs and Legos! :)

So I take it that you don't build sets on the john? 🤣🤣 BTW I don't (for real, I don't. I don't fancy loosing parts in the "bowl")!
They get lost in 1 foot of water. Big deal. Its not like the sink or tub drain. 🤣