Tell me what you think !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TINY_MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Tell me what you think !! I'm only 14 and this is a program that i'm starting !!! You can just open it instead of saving i think !!! It doesn't really work right now,Because it is a trail version !!It took maybe 1 hour to make so far !!

I have more Little programs that i made but there just for my testing!

And don't worry just because it says Hack don't mean it will get into your computar it is for a Game !

Matts we need you, download this and tell us if its safe:D

Ok well I opened it and can't really do anything anyway I also think you should name games something like "GAME" instead of hack but thats just my opion . X

Originally posted by Hunter
Matts we need you, download this and tell us if its safe:D
Maybe he downloaded it and it reached through his monitor and knocked some sense into him.

GREAT! It's the TinyMaxx virus.

Open it within 10ft of your T-Maxx and it'll turn into a Microsizer.

Does he even own an RC, he's always offering advise but never talking about the cool new tricks he does with his rc.

I opened it, it's fine, Good work Tiny. It's a point and learn program. Good for people thinking about getting into the hobby.

Originally posted by matts6887
Not too bad for a very basic program. Good job too. Wish I could write a program like that. If I could I would be making a helluva lot more $ than I was making.

Oh sure now you try it:rolleyes:

Back