Team Losi Aftershock Monster Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
aftershock.jpg

Team Losi has taken the most desired elements of the everyday monster truck enthusiast and put together the biggest, baddest, most powerful entrance level monster truck ever offered…. The Aftershock. Bigger is better and the Team Losi Aftershock is the biggest out there dwarfing all comers. Big power comes from a big block M26SS engine through a shift on the fly 2- speed transmission for the best combination of acceleration and top speed. And the transmission is filled with big steel gears instead of wimpy plastic pieces doomed to fail.

- READ MORE -

Wow looks like Losi finally came out with an affordable LST. A few upgrades that are nice. Losi is finally listening to the consumers!! Nice find Chief!

All i gotta say is,losi is on the ball with this year's new products,Can't wait to see that in person since pictures never give a model justice.

400 bones.. much better. Now that's a good deal there, since you still get a good radio it's a good buy for somebody who intends to expand there collection

I wish they would'nt give it such a grand statement like woodies advertisment said....................It's not all that!!!!!!!!! my savage is a better truck I've got both and the savage is KING!!....sorry to be negative.But I tell it how I see it.